Domestic business recruitment trends upward as year winds down
Domestic project activity continues to tick upward as the North American Business Recruitment Team looks to close out the year. Sitting at 49 projects, the team is confident that they will reach their 2021 goal of 50 projects before the end of the year, a pretty good year given that travel was at a minimum. 工业项目, both manufacturing as well as logistics and distribution, comprise 81% of the total projects, while the remaining 19% are office projects. We continue to feel confident that the office market and the clients that occupy those buildings will be more active in 2022.
One member of the team will fly to Tampa for the Area Development Consultants Forum the second week of December to learn more about the site selection consultant community and to strengthen our consultant relationships. The consultant community is one of the many areas where we source our projects.
The domestic recruitment team facilitated their last Domestic Advisory Council meeting for 2021 in mid-November, where they were joined by Lothar Burger, KNOLL美国公司首席执行官, 公司. Lothar spoke about the company’s timeline and logistics of their decision to move to Gaston County. Thank you, Lothar, for sharing your insight and experience!
Posted by: Kati Hynes, Vice President, Business Recruitment @ 12:00:00 am